IMPORTANT: The application of the Eye Lift affects the results. Before applying your product, please either read the instructions or watch the video: 'How to use the Eye Lift' on the product page.
The effects of the Eye Lift can be seen within 3 minutes* of application and can last up to 8 hours.
For best results follow instructions below.
1. Ensure skin is clean and dry, without any make-up or moisturiser.
2. Shake well before use.
3. Use a small amount onto your finger, roughly the size of a grain of rice per eye.
Starting with the inner corner of the eye, gently swipe in an upwards motion. Ensure you cover the entire eye area, following the diagram pictured below.
Avoid using too much product as this can result in a chalky finish.
4. Remove any excess product with a clean finger.
5. Avoid any facial movement for 2-3 minutes while the product completely dries.
6. As the product takes effect, you may experience a slight tightening sensation that will disappear once completely dry.
7. When applying moisturiser to the face and neck, ensure you avoid the eye area as this may affect the results of The Eye Lift.
8. If applying make-up, for best results, use oil-free products and take care not to stretch the eye area.
*Individual results may vary and can take up to 15 minutes.